HOME LOAN OPTIONS
USDA Loans (United States Department of Agriculture Loans) aren’t just for farmers. A USDA loan program may be available to you if you live outside of a large metropolitan area. Get the facts about USDA Loans and enjoy 0% down and an easy approval process. Talk with a friendly Omega loan expert and we’ll find out if a USDA home loan is the right program for you.
- $0 down payment required
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Low rates and easy approval
- Expert USDA Loan advice
- Quick approval and closing complete within 30 days
What is a USDA home loan?
USDA Loans are intended to provide lower-income homeowners with 100% financing (with no down payment).
This zero-down, 100% financing home loan is sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture to promote homeownership in less-dense communities across the U.S.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture Loan often known as the USDA Rural Development Loan (RD Loan) or Rural Housing Loan. The program is part of the larger Rural Housing Service under USDA’s umbrella of programs.
If you meet all of the following conditions, you may be eligible to use the USDA Loan program:
- The property must be in an eligible rural area
- The property must not be a working farm
- Your household income, which includes everyone in the home, must not exceed 115% of the area median family income
Features & Highlights
- May help low-to-moderate income borrowers qualify
- No down payment for eligible applicants in designated rural areas
- Allows seller contribution to closing costs
- Lower monthly payment