A USDA Loan isn't just for farmers
- Low rates and easy approval
- Expert USDA Loan advice
- Quick approval and closing complete within 30 days
WHAT IS A USDA HOME LOAN?
USDA Loans are intended to provide mid-to-lower-income homeowners with 100% financing.
The United States Department of Agriculture sponsors the USDA home loan to promote homeownership in less-dense communities across the U.S.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture Loan is often known as the USDA Rural Development Loan (RD Loan) or Rural Housing Loan. The program is part of the larger Rural Housing Service under USDA’s umbrella of programs.
If you meet all of the following conditions, you may be eligible to use the USDA Loan program:
- The property must be in an eligible rural area
- The property must not be a working farm
- Your household income, which includes everyone in the home, must not exceed 115% of the area median family income
FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- May help low-to-moderate-income borrowers qualify
- No down payment for eligible applicants in designated rural areas
- Allows seller contribution to closing costs
- Lower monthly payment