Get a fixed-rate mortgage quote.
- A range of down payment options
- Advantages for higher down payments
- Option to eliminate mortgage insurance (PMI) with a 20% down payment
- Financing for properties commonly restricted by government loans
WHAT IS A FIXED-RATE LOAN?
Omega Mortgage Groups’ conventional fixed-rate mortgage loans come in various options, with excellent advantages for qualified borrowers. While FHA and other government loans have certain property restrictions, a Conventional loan can be used on nearly all property types.
Short on a down payment? Here are a few conventional low-down payment options:
Fannie Mae HomeReady™
HomeReady™ is a fixed-rate, affordable housing program for creditworthy, low-to-moderate-income borrowers offering up to 97% financing.
Freddie Mac Home Possible® Advantage
Designed for low-to-moderate-income home buyers and/or individuals purchasing or refinancing properties in target areas.
Maximum financing (LTV/CLTV) and minimum credit score requirements are determined based on the loan product type.
Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required on conventional loans with an LTV > 80%.
FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Our most popular mortgage program
- Enjoy a low-interest rate and fixed monthly payments
- Quick approval and closing complete within 30 days