- Rate Quote
- Loan Types
A department of the United States government that manages various programs related to food, agriculture, natural resources, rural development, and nutrition.
A jumbo loan is one way to buy a high-priced or luxury home. If you have a lower debt-to-income ratio and a higher credit score, a jumbo loan may be right for you.
Common reasons for refinancing a mortgage are to take cash out, get a lower payment or shorten your mortgage term.
- Apply Now
HOME LOAN OPTIONS
You earned it. Let’s get you home. Talk to a VA Loan expert now.
- $0 down payment required
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Low rates and easy approval
- Expert VA Loan advice
- Quick approval and closing complete within 30 days
What is a VA home loan?
VA loans are home mortgages backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). With a VA loan, eligible service members and veterans can buy a home with little or no down payment, or refinance an existing home to get cash out or a lower monthly payment.
As an approved lender for the VA Home Loan Guarantee Program, Omega Mortgage Group can offer service members, veterans, and eligible surviving spouses favorable terms on all types of home mortgage products. And if you don’t meet the qualifications for a VA loan, FHA loans offer similar advantages, including lower down payment requirements.
If you meet any of the following conditions, you are eligible to use the VA Loan program for life:
- You served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime.
- You served 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You served more than six years of service in the National Guard or Reserves.
- You are the spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty or as a result of a service-related injury.
Features & Highlights
- Low or no down payment
- Lower monthly payment
- Simplified approval process
- Qualified VA homeowners who want a streamlined refinance with no money out-of-pocket