- Rate Quote
- Loan Types
A department of the United States government that manages various programs related to food, agriculture, natural resources, rural development, and nutrition.
A jumbo loan is one way to buy a high-priced or luxury home. If you have a lower debt-to-income ratio and a higher credit score, a jumbo loan may be right for you.
Common reasons for refinancing a mortgage are to take cash out, get a lower payment or shorten your mortgage term.
- Apply Now
Disaster Relief Program
Buy or build after a disaster
Helping when you really need it
The Federal Housing Administration has a program which provides mortgage insurance to protect lenders against the risk of default on mortgages to qualified disaster victims. Individuals are eligible for this program if their homes are located in an area that was designated by the President as a disaster area and if their homes were destroyed or damaged to such an extent that reconstruction or replacement is necessary. Insured mortgages may be used to finance the purchase or reconstruction of a single-family home that will be the principal residence of the homeowner.
Through Section 203(h), the Federal Government helps victims in Presidentially-designated disaster areas recover by making it easier for them to get mortgages and become homeowners or re-establish themselves as homeowners.
Features & Highlights
- Previous renters and homeowners qualify
- Purchase a new home or rebuild your damaged home
- $0 down payment for the purchase of a home, or as little as 3% equity required when rebuilding
- Credited late payments as a result of the disaster may be disregarded
- Loan amounts up to the Federal Housing Finance Agency loan limit in your area
- Attached or Detached Single Family Residences qualify – including FHA-approved condos